This page contains links to virtually all the empirical criminal justice research available online, organized by category and publication date. If you know what you are looking for, you may also search the database. We also have an email newsletter (at right) for new clearinghouse updates.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Enter one word from the title, author or topic to search the clearinghouse:
Some of the most recently added reports are:
Tuesday, April 15 2014:
- World Prison Population List (tenth edition), [PDF] International Centre for Prison Studies. November, 2013.
- Putting "Corrections" Back in State Jails: How to Reform Texas' Expensive, Ineffective State Jail System, [PDF] Texas Public Policy Foundation. November, 2012.
- Branded for Life: Florida's Prosecution of Children as Adults under its "Direct File" Statute, [PDF] Human Rights Watch. April, 2014.
- The Treatment of Persons with Mental Illness in Prisons and Jails: A State Survey, [PDF] Treatment Advocacy Program. April, 2014.
Thursday, April 3 2014:
- Billion Dollar Divide: Virginia's Sentencing, Corrections and Criminal Justice Challenge, [PDF] Justice Policy Institute. April, 2014.