This page contains links to virtually all the empirical criminal justice research available online, organized by category and publication date. If you know what you are looking for, you may also search the database. We also have an email newsletter (at right) for new clearinghouse updates.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Enter one word from the title, author or topic to search the clearinghouse:
Some of the most recently added reports are:
Thursday, July 17 2014:
- Voices from the Field How California Stakeholders View Public Safety Realignment, [PDF] Stanford Criminal Justice Center. January, 2014.
- The Early Release of Prisoners And its Impact on Police Agencies and Communities in California, [PDF] Police Executive Research Forum. May, 2011.
- Recalibrating Justice A Review of 2013 State Sentencing and Corrections Trends, [PDF] Vera Institute of Justice. July, 2014.
Wednesday, July 9 2014:
- State Prison Health Care Spending An Examination, [PDF] Pew Charitable Trusts. July, 2014.
- Examining Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Probation Revocation Summary Findings and Implications from a Multisite Study, [PDF] Urban Institute. April, 2014.
Monday, July 7 2014:
- Indicators Of School Crime And Safety, 2013 [Website] Bureau of Justice Statistics. July, 2014.
- The Crisis of Violence in Georgia's Prisons [PDF] Southern Center for Human Rights. July, 2014.
- The Double Edged Sword of Prison Video Visitation Claiming to Keep Families Together While Furthering the Aims of the Prison Industrial Complex, [PDF] Patrice A. Fulcher, Associate Professor at John Marshall Law School. July, 2014.
- Justice Expenditure And Employment Extracts, 2009 Final, [Website] Bureau of Justice Statistics. July, 2014.
- Justice Expenditure And Employment Extracts, 2010 Final, [Website] Bureau of Justice Statistics. July, 2014.