This page contains links to virtually all the empirical criminal justice research available online, organized by category and publication date. If you know what you are looking for, you may also search the database. We also have an email newsletter (at right) for new clearinghouse updates.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Enter one word from the title, author or topic to search the clearinghouse:
Some of the most recently added reports are:
Monday, September 29 2014:
- Presumption of Guilt: The Global Overuse of Pretrial Detention, [PDF] Open Society Justice Initiative. September, 2014.
Thursday, September 25 2014:
- Risk of Recidivism Facing Offenders upon their Return to Community [PDF] Michigan Justice Statistics Center. June, 2013.
Tuesday, September 23 2014:
- Socio-emotional Impact of Violent Crime [PDF] Bureau of Justice Statistics. September, 2014.
- The Effect of Collateral Consequence Laws on State Rates of Returns to Prison, [PDF] University of Maryland, Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice. July, 2014.
Thursday, September 18 2014:
- Prison and Crime: A Complex Link, [PDF] Pew Public Safety Performance Project. September, 2014.
- Criminal Victimization, 2013 [PDF] Bureau of Justice Statistics. September, 2014.
- Profile of Inmate Population Under Custody on January 1, 1995 (New York) [PDF] State of New York Department of Correctional Services. 1995.
Tuesday, September 16 2014:
- Prisoners in 2013 [PDF] Bureau of Justice Statistics. September, 2014.
- Impact of Disproportionate Incarceration of and Violence Against Black People with Mental Health Conditions In the World's Largest Jail System, [PDF] Dignity and Power Now. August, 2014.
Monday, September 15 2014:
- The Prevalence of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) in the Lives of Juvenile Offenders, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. 2014.
- Police Officer Body-Worn Cameras [PDF] Office of Justice Programs. September, 2014.
- Parsons v. Ryan, CV 12-00601: Arizona Class Action Prison Conditions Lawsuit Expert Reports, [PDF] ACLU of Arizona. September, 2014.