This page contains links to virtually all the empirical criminal justice research available online, organized by category and publication date. If you know what you are looking for, you may also search the database. We also have an email newsletter (at right) for new clearinghouse updates.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Enter one word from the title, author or topic to search the clearinghouse:
Some of the most recently added reports are:
Friday, August 22 2014:
- Juveniles in Residential Placement, 2011 [PDF] Department of Justice. August, 2014.
- The Debt Penalty Exposing the financial barriers to offender reintegration, [PDF] John Jay College of Criminal Justice. August, 2014.
Monday, August 18 2014:
- Operation Ghetto Storm [PDF] Malcolm X Grassroots Movement. April, 2013.
- The Color of Corporate Corrections, part two Contractual Exemptions and the Overrepresentation of People of Color in Private Prisons, [PDF] Radical Criminology. January, 2014.
Thursday, August 14 2014:
- State Prison Health Care Spending An Examination of Female Offenders Released from State Prison in the First Year of Public Safety Realignment, [PDF] Pew Charitable Trusts. July, 2014.
Monday, August 11 2014: