This page contains links to virtually all the empirical criminal justice research available online, organized by category and publication date. If you know what you are looking for, you may also search the database. We also have an email newsletter for new clearinghouse updates.
Some of the most recently added reports are:
Monday, June 17 2013:
- The War on Marijuana in Black and White: Billions of Dollars Waster on Racially Biased Arrests, [PDF] by American Civil Liberties Union.
- Understanding and Addressing Youth Violence in the Texas Juvenile Justice Department, [PDF] by Michelle Deitch, Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas at Austin.
Thursday, June 13 2013:
- Priorities for Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violence [PDF] by Institute of Medicine.
- The Pennsylvania Juvenile Justice Recidivism Report: Juveniles with a 2007 Case Closure ￼, [PDF] by Pennsylvanie Juvenile Court Judges' Commission.
Monday, June 10 2013:
- PTSD, Trauma, and Comorbid Psychiatric Disorders in Detained Youth [PDF] by Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.
- Sexual Victimization in Juvenile Facilities Reported by Youth, 2012 [PDF] by Bureau of Justice Statistics.
and we have a list of our entire database by the date added.
If a link to an external site doesn't work, let us know and we'll post our backup copies if we can't fix the link.