This page contains links to virtually all the empirical criminal justice research available online, organized by category and publication date. If you know what you are looking for, you may also search the database. We also have an email newsletter (at right) for new clearinghouse updates.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Enter one word from the title, author or topic to search the clearinghouse:
Some of the most recently added reports are:
Thursday, March 6 2014:
- Investigation of the Drug Laboratory at the William A. Hinton State Laboratory Institute 2002-2012, [PDF] Office of the Inspector General Commonwealth of Massachusetts. March, 2014.
Tuesday, March 4 2014:
- Second Chances ￼￼￼ Juveniles serving life without parole in Michigan prisons, [PDF] American Civil Liberties Union of Michigan. January, 2006.
- Mandatory Minimum Sentences Briefing, [PDF] Connecticut General Assembly. December, 2005.
- Minimum Mandatory Sentence Final Report, [PDF] Connecticut General Assembly. December, 2005.
- No More Shackles A report on... California's counties under the new law that limits the use of restraints on pregnant prisoners, [PDF] Legal Services for Prisoners with Children. February, 2014.
Thursday, February 27 2014:
- The Crucible of Adversarial Testing Access to counsel in Delaware's criminal courts, [PDF] Sixth Amendment Center. February, 2014.
- Prisoners executed under civil authority in the United States, by year, region, and jurisdiction, 1977-2013., [PDF] Bureau of Justice Statistics. December, 2013.
- How Effective is Correctional Education, and Where Do We Go from Here? The Results of a Comprehensive Evaluation, [PDF] Rand Corporation. February, 2014.
- Investigation of the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections' Use of Solitary Confinement on Prisoners with Serious Mental Illness and/or Intellectual Disabilities, [PDF] U.S. Department of Justice. February, 2014.
- Criminal Stigma, Race, Gender, and Employment: An Expanded Assessment of the Consequences of Imprisonment for Employment, [PDF] Arizona State University School of Criminology and Criminal Justice. February, 2014.
Tuesday, February 25 2014:
- Crimes Against Persons with Disabilities, 2009-2012 -Statistical Tables, [PDF] Bureau of Justice Statistics. February, 2014.
- Fout's Spring: A Model Approach to Serving High-Risk Youth, [PDF] Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice. November, 2013.
- Stop-and-Frisk: A First Look Six Months of Data on Stop-and-Frisk Practices in Newark, [PDF] American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey. February, 2014.
- Driving While Black: Racial Profiling On Our Nation's Highways, [PDF] American Civil Liberties Union. June, 1999.
Thursday, February 20 2014:
- Hate Crime Victimization, 2004-2012 - Statistics, [PDF] Bureau of Justice Statistics. February, 2014.
- Reducing Gun Violence in America Informing Policy with Evidence and Analysis, [PDF] Center for Gun Policy and Research. February, 2014.
- Risks of Drug-Related Death, Suicide, and Homicide During the Immediate Post- Release Period Among People Released From New York City Jails, 2001-2005, [PDF] New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. August, 2011.