This page contains links to virtually all the empirical criminal justice research available online, organized by category and publication date. If you know what you are looking for, you may also search the database. We also have an email newsletter (at right) for new clearinghouse updates.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Enter one word from the title, author or topic to search the clearinghouse:
Some of the most recently added reports are:
Thursday, December 5 2013:
- Alone & Afraid Children Held in Solitary Confinement and Isolation in Juvenile Detention and Correctional Facilities, [PDF] American Civil Liberties Union. November, 2013.
- Reforming Funding to Reduce Mass Incarceration [PDF] Brennan Center for Justice. November, 2013.
- The Impact of Federal Budget Cuts from FY10-FY13 on State and Local Public Safety, [PDF] Vera Institute of Justice. November, 2013.
- An Offer You Can't Refuse How US Federal Prosecutors Force Drug Defendants to Plead Guilty, [PDF] Human Rights Watch. December, 2013.
- State Court Organization, 2011 [PDF] Bureau of Justice Statistics. November, 2013.
Thursday, November 21 2013:
- Intimate Partner Violence: Attributes of Victimizations, 1993-2011, [PDF] U.S. Department of Justice. November, 2013.
- A Lifetime of Punishment: The Impact of the Felony Drug Ban on Welfare Benefits, [PDF] The Sentencing Project. November, 2013.
- Impact of Realignment on County Jail Populations [PDF] Public Policy Institute of California. June, 2013.
- Rethinking the State-Local Relationship [PDF] Public Policy Institute of California. August, 2011.
- Locked Up & Shipped Away: Interstate Prison Transfers and the Private Prison Industry, [PDF] Grassroots Leadership. November, 2013.
- Funding Public Safety Realignment [PDF] Public Policy Institute of California. November, 2013.