Your search returned 0 categories and 8 Links.
- Recidivism in Delaware: An Analysis of Prisoners Released in 2011 through 2013 Delaware Criminal Justice Council Statistical Analysis Center, December, 2017
- Evaluating the Role of Race in Criminal Justice Adjudications in Delaware John M. MacDonald and Ellen A. Donnelly, University of Pennsylvania, September, 2016
- Public Ideology, Minority Threat, and Felony Collateral Sanctions: A State-Level Analysis University of Delaware, Department of Sociology & Criminal Justice, July, 2014
- The Crucible of Adversarial Testing Access to counsel in Delaware's criminal courts Sixth Amendment Center, February, 2014
- Recidivism in Delaware: An Analysis of Prisoners Released in 2008 and 2009 Delaware Criminal Justice Council, July, 2013
- Improving Budget Analysis of State Criminal Justice Reforms A Strategy for Better Outcomes and Saving Money Center on Budget and Policy Priorities and the American Civil Liberties UNion, January, 2012
- Race and Incarceration in Delaware: A Preliminary Consideration Thomas P. Eichler, Published by Delaware Center for Justice and Metropolitan Wilmington Urban League, 2005
- Impact of Recent Legal Changes in Felon Voting Rights in Five States Profs Uggen and Manza, October, 2002
Pages Updated On: 19-Jul-2019 - 20:00:57
Links Engine Powered By: Gossamer Threads Inc.