Your search returned 0 categories and 9 Links.
- Roadblock to Economic Independence: How Driver's License Suspension Policies in Indiana Impede Self-Sufficiency, Burden State Government... Health and Human Rights Clinic, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, February, 2016
- State Criminal Justice Advocacy in a Conservative Environment Sentencing Project, February, 2015
- Re-Entry Policy Study Commission report Indianapolis-Marion County City-County Council Indianapolis-Marion County City-County Council Re-Entry Policy Study Commission, August, 2013
- Are Black Kids Worse? Myths and Facts about Racial Differences in Behavior Equity Project at Indiana University, 2013
- The Price They Pay: Protecting the Mother-Child Relationship Through the Use of Prison Nurseries and Residential Parenting Programs Anne E. Jbara, October, 2012
- The Post-Release Employment and Recidivism Among Different Types of Offenders With A Different Level of Education: A 5-Year Follow-Up Study in Indiana Indiana Department of Corrections and Ball State University, April, 2012
- The Indiana Death Penalty Assessment Report An Analysis of Indiana's Death Penalty Laws, Procedures, and Practices American Bar Association, February, 2007
- The brotherhood: Racism and intimidation among prison staff at Indiana Correctional Facility-Putnamville Kelsey Kauffman, July, 2001
- Cold Storage: Super-Maximum Security Confinement in Indiana Human Rights Watch, October, 1997
Pages Updated On: 19-Jul-2019 - 20:03:36
Links Engine Powered By: Gossamer Threads Inc.