Your search returned 0 categories and 6 Links.
- Debtors' Prisons in New Hampshire ACLU of New Hampshire, September, 2015
- Justice Reinvestment Initiative State Assessment Report Urban Institute, January, 2014
- Recent Trends in New Hampshire's Prison Population New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies, June, 2006
- Double Jeopardy: A Report on Training and Educational Programs for New Hampshire's Female Offenders New Hampshire Commission on the Status of Women, December, 2004
- Locked Up: Corrections Policy in New Hampshire Paper 2: Options for Reducing the Prison Population and the Cost of Incarceration New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies, February, 2004
- Locked Up: Corrections Policy in New Hampshire Paper 1: The Fiscal Consequences of Incarceration Policies, 1981 to 2001 New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies, September, 2001
Pages Updated On: 17-Jul-2019 - 05:36:08
Links Engine Powered By: Gossamer Threads Inc.