Number of people in prison in 2020 from each Nevada Assembly district
Sources and methodology
- State Assembly districts
- This is the Nevada Assembly district as drawn in 2021.
- Number of people in state prison from each State Assembly district, 2020
- This is the number of people from each State Assembly districts in state prison as of 2020. See the methodology section of the report.
- Census population, 2020
- This is the population of the State Assembly district as reported in the 2020 Census.
- Total population, 2020
- This is the total population of the State Assembly district as reflected in the 2020 Census plus the imprisoned population.
- Imprisonment rate per 100,000
- This is the number of imprisoned people divided by the total population and then multiplied by 100,000. It allows ready comparison of the frequency of imprisonment between each State Assembly districts of different population sizes.