Website improvements, new resources
Aside from our recent reports, we have several new additions to our website worth highlighting.
by Peter Wagner, December 28, 2016
Aside from our recent reports, we have several new additions to our website worth highlighting:
- We’ve made our graphs of state prison incarceration growth from 1978-2012 and incarceration rates by race/ethnicity in each state easier to read.
- We’ve added a lot of new material to our 50 state profiles pages including an experimental new graph that shows racial disparities in percentage form.
- We now have pages about many of the issues that we work on, all conveniently organized under the expertise menu.
- All communications with our website are now secured by encrypted https connections.
- And speaking of encryption, tech-savvy tipsters can use my public key when contacting us.