Website improvements, new resources
by Peter Wagner, December 28, 2016
Aside from our recent reports, we have several new additions to our website worth highlighting:
- We’ve made our graphs of state prison incarceration growth from 1978-2012 and incarceration rates by race/ethnicity in each state easier to read.
- We’ve added a lot of new material to our 50 state profiles pages including an experimental new graph that shows racial disparities in percentage form.
- We now have pages about many of the issues that we work on, all conveniently organized under the expertise menu.
- All communications with our website are now secured by encrypted https connections.
- And speaking of encryption, tech-savvy tipsters can use my public key when contacting us.