Your gift will allow us to put more groundbreaking research and data visuals in the hands of activists, journalists and concerned citizens like you.
Other ways to support our work:
- Send paper checks: Prison Policy Initiative, PO Box 127, Northampton MA 01061. Please note that because our staff are working from home at the moment, it may take a long time for us to collect and process paper checks.
- Make automatic monthly gifts by credit card.
- Donate stock.
You will need to give your broker this information: DTC:
Prison Policy Initiative
Call Jenny Landon, Development Associate (413) 527-0845 ext. 306
P.S. Please tell us
if you give a gift of stock, so that we can properly acknowledge your gift (otherwise we have no way of finding out who you are!)
- Make a gift in your will.
If you want to incorporate the Prison Policy Initiative into your will, the sample language below might be helpful. We’d also welcome a conversation about your goals in creating a legacy that fights for a world without mass incarceration. Please call Jenny Landon at (413) 527-0845 ext. 306.
“I give, devise and bequeath _______________ (insert dollar amount or item of property to be donated) to the Prison Policy Initiative, Inc., EIN 20-3671130 https://www.prisonpolicy.org, or its successor organization, a nonprofit corporation as described in section 501 (c) of the Internal Revenue Code, to be used to fight for a fairer justice system.”
- Shop at Amazon Smile.
Select the Prison Policy Initiative as your Amazon Smile beneficiary, and 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to the fight against mass incarceration — with no cost to you!
How it works:
- Go to this link and tell Amazon that you want to support the Prison Policy Initiative: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-3671130
- Bookmark that page so that you always shop through smile.amazon.com.
- As long as you remember to shop from smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to the Prison Policy Initiative!
- Arrange for your employer to match your gift. (Our EIN is 20-3671130.)
Thank you for your support!