Articles by PPI staff:
- Census Bureau Contributes to Prison-based Gerrymandering, by Leah Sakala, Race, Poverty and the Environment Vol. 18 No. 2, Urban Habitat, December 2011
- Diluting democracy: Census quirk fuels prison expansion, [PDF], 1 page factsheet, April 2004
- Testimony before the New York State Legislative Task Force on Demographic Research and Reapportionment, March 14, 2002. Prepared testimony: in HTML or PDF format. Or read the Transcript
- Facts about crime [PDF] 1 page factsheet written with the Arizona American Friends Service Committee, 2004
Sentencing enhancement zones
- Smart on crime, letter to the editor, from Peter Wagner, Boston Herald, Feb 4, 2011
- School Zone Laws Don’t Work, by Peter Wagner (letter), Valley Advocate, March 12, 2009.
- PRRAC Researcher Report: Sentencing Enhancement Zones Fail to Protect Children, by Aleks Kajstura & Peter Wagner Poverty & Race November/December 2008.